Monday 24 February 2014

lllamasqua Sale Haul

I'm a bit late in posting this but I picked up a few bits in the Illamasqua post-Christmas sale. I bought two powder blushes in Lover and Tremble for £7.50 each and a lipstick in the shade Magentism for £5.00. Not a bad wee bargain!



Lover is a gorgeous pure peach that I was a little scared of at first but it's really flattering on and I think it's perfect for porcelain complexions and olive skinned beauty's too. Tremble is described as a 'bubblegum' pink but I think it pulls a tiny bit coral rather than pure pink. They're both incredibly  pigmented and a little goes a long way. Magnetism is a stunning raspberry pink/red that isn't too bold for everyday wear. It can be a little drying but it's nothing a spot of lip balm can't sort out. 

Fiona xox


2 comments:

  1. Lover is my favorite blush - it's perfect in the summer.

    Jazzie x
    miniinstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lipstick is such a pretty shade! Love it :)

    Christina
    (I'm having a giveaway if you're interested)
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...