Tuesday 24 December 2013

Beauty Blogger Advent Calendar Swap | December 19th - 24th

This is the final week of my beauty blogger advent calendar swap with Laura from Petit Moi - Big World! I'm so sad that it's over but I've really enjoyed swapping with Laura again and she's given me some beautiful things! So heres my final week:


December 19th: Galaxy Gift For You Chocolate and Silver Bracelet - I got this yummy white chocolate bar and this pretty silver bracelet with coloured beads!
December 20th: Benefit Stay Don't Stray sample - I've wanted to try Stay Don't Stray for ages now, it's supposed to keep eyeshadow and concealer in place, and I'm quite intrigued to try it with my concealer!
December 21st: Cadbury Dairy Milk Coins - Another yummy surprise from Laura, chocolate never goes wrong at Christmas time! 
December 22nd: Models Own Lip Stix in Very Berry - I've never tried these before and I was delighted to get this deep burgundy shade! Very wintery! 
December 23rd: Barry M Matte Nail Paint in Crush - This matches the Models Own lip crayon perfectly, and I'm delighted to own this as it's been on my wishlist for a while!
December 24th: MUA Smokin Palette - On the final day, today, I opened this beautiful palette from MUA! I love the mix of neutrals and jewel shades and I'm so happy to have it! 

Thank you so much for everything Laura, I've thoughrouly enjoyed our 2nd swap! Please go and check her blog out! http://www.petitmoi-bigworld.co.uk

I will try and get my Christmas message up, but I'm a pretty busy lady so will say now that I hope you all have a Merry Christmas if you're celebrating and if not enjoy your time off school/Uni/work! Have a wonderful time! 

Fiona xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...