Thursday 10 October 2013

2True Pro Prime Perfect | Benefit Porefessional Dupe?


2True Pro Prime Perfect Primer: £5.00 via Superdrug - 

Recently when I was looking for a new primer I picked this 2True Pro Prime Perfect from Superdrug. I wanted something really affordable for everyday use. I wasn't expecting miracles for £5.00, but I am very impressed with this. 

The colour, texture and feel of this primer is very very similar to Benefit's Porefessional primer, which retails for £23.50! I have used Porefessional before, and the 2True is that bit thicker and harder to work with (it doesn't glide on the way Porefessional does), but on the whole the two are really alike and both have that silicone feel. The 2True primer really does make my skin look smoother and my make up look better and last longer. When I check the mirror mid-shift in work (sweaty busy bar shifts especially) my make up is still there! It stills wears away over the night, but generally it does extend the wear time of my foundation, yay! Definite thumbs up!

Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! I hate paying a lot for primer, it goes so quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's rather interesting!

    I've used a porefessional primer but it was this really dark shade that made me a bit orange so either I managed to get hold of an oxidised one or a tinted one - meh

    I was wondering if you'd tried the MUA matte primer? That's only £5 too and it's really smooth which I love

    Allllso, tagged you in the Autumn tag : http://petitmoibigworld.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what an amazing find - a bargain dupe too! I've not tried the Benefit version, but I really want to - this sounds perfect xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...