Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wednesday Wishlist | #11


#1 NARS Fairy's Kiss Palette: £32.00 - Yup, I'm still lusting after this purple toned palette from NARS. I have so many similar shades but I'm still drawn to it. I may have to just pick it up after my first payday! 
#2 MAC Retro Matte Collection: £14.50/£15.00 - I love love love the Retro Matte formula from MAC, that was first released with their Rihanna collab. Some of these lipsticks and liners are limited edition, but I've got my eye on Flat Out Fabulous, which is thankfully a new permanent shade!
#3 Make Up Forever Aqua Creams - My good friend Victoria (Razzle Dazzle and Rock n' Roll) is heading to Paris soon and I've begged her to go to Sephora for me! These cream eyeshadows from Make Up Forever are on my wishlist, they look amazing.
#4 Urban Decay Face Case in Shattered - This is part of UD's holiday collection, and I just think this little palette is so funky! There are two variations with 4 eyeshadows; 2 blushes; a highlighter; an eyeliner and a super saturated lip pencil in each, but the Shattered palette's colours trump it for me. 
#5 Make Up Forever Aqua Brow in Blonde - Another product from my Sephora wishlist, I've heard so many brilliant things about the Aqua Brow. 
#6 Make Up Academy Matte Lipstick in Wild Berry: £1.00 - A little bargain product on my wishlist, MUA have released a new range of matte lipsticks and I really want to try them! I've particularly got my eye on the shade Wild Berry. 

Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. The UD palettes look So cool, I am tempted to put one on my xmas list! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh it would make a fab wee Xmas pressie, might put it in my letter to Santa too, as I really don't need it but its just so pretty! :p xx

      Delete
  2. ahh that nars palette looks divine! and whats the retro matte formula like? me and matte lips just don't work well together!

    www.champagnetote.blogspot.co.uk XX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...