Sunday 4 August 2013

Shopping The Stash | #4


I haven't done a shopping the stash Sunday post for months, bad blogger! But I decided it was time to start doing them again, so here are the products I've been using a lot this week:

MAC Eyeshadows Quad; Naked Lunch, Satin Taupe, Copperplate and Blackberry: I've been picking up my MAC quad a lot this week, especially Satin Taupe as it just makes for such an easy eye look. I've been wearing it with Copperplate in the crease and Naked Lunch as a brow bone/inner corner highlight. Blackberry is also lovely as a crease colour with Satin Taupe on the lid.
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium: The hot weather has made me abandon foundation most days, but when I need a little coverage my MSF Natural does the job! I thought I'd never stray from my beloved Rimmel Stay Matte powder, but it just doesn't give the same coverage. 
MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter: This highlighter is just stunning. I don't even know how to describe it! It's a metallic pink? Which sounds weird but it's just gorgeous on the top on the cheekbones and down the nose! It's definitely not a 'natural' looking highlighter but for nights out, ooh it's lovely.
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Kohl Liners in Nude and Taupe: I was neglecting these for a while but I think they'll forever be my favourites. I use the nude on the waterline to open up my eyes, and the taupe on my lower lash line for a bit of definition. They're great and only £3.99!

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. Loving the shadows in your mac quad! I think it's time I splurge for one!
    Amber
    Lovely Notions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...