Thursday 25 July 2013

Philosophy | When Hope Is Not Enough Skincare Collection




Philosophy are a skincare brand I've often longed after but never tried, so when I was given the opportunity to sample their When Hope is Not Enough collection, I was thrilled! The set contains 4 beautifully packaged products and is available from QVC Beauty! It contains the hydrating cleansing balm, smoothing cream for neck and decollete, replenishing oil and replenishing cream. For the amount of products you get, £33.34 is an absolute bargain. QVC say: "When Hope Is Not Enough skincare collection from Philosophy features a selection of beauty regime essentials including a neck cream, a cleansing balm and more. Upgrade your daily beauty routine with this sumptuous set from Philosophy".


Philosophy Smoothing Vitamin C/E Peptide Cream for neck and decollete: This is the product that intrigued me the most, as although I don't have any wrinkles, I have some lines and quite rough textured skin on my neck. It comes out as a thick white liquid that has to be applied to the neck and decollete when the skin is completely dry. I haven't been using these long but I would say my neck appears smoother already.

Philosophy Hydrating Cleansing Balm: The cleansing balm is absolutely lovely. It has a really thick consistency and a lovely smell. It takes make up off nicely and leaves the skin feeling really clean. 


Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Replenishing Oil: This is the second most exciting product for me, as I'd never tried a facial oil before. The packaging is absolutely beautiful; a dinky blue glass bottle with a dropper. You apply 4-5 drops to the palm of your hand and rub into your face. It feels nice, smells nice and leaves my skin moisturised, and surprisingly not greasy.

Philosophy When Hope is Not Enough Replenishing Cream: This product is applied after the replenishing oil and is again, lovely. Perhaps a little greasy for my oily skin during summer, but in winter or for those with drier skin this cream would be perfect! It made my skin feel plump and was the perfect end to the skincare collection!

I really liked these four products and think they're a great bargain! I can't recommend the set enough, I thoroughly enjoyed using these products and they continue to be a part of my skincare regime. QVC also have lots of other Philosophy products available at great prices and you can check them out herehttp://www.qvcuk.com/Beauty/Philosophy.category.1.html?refine=1000008%2b4294967151&brand=Philosophy

Fiona xox

*these products were sent for the purpose of review

3 comments:

  1. The replenishing oil sounds so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good! I love Philosophy shower gels xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. how long does loxa beauty take to arrive

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...