Tuesday 18 June 2013

Top 5 | Summer Nail Polishes


Illamasqua Stance: £14.50 - Although pricey, this is the most gorgeous purple pink colour. I honestly can't describe it properly, but it just seems so tropical! I think it would look amazing teamed with a golden smokey eye, perfect for summer nights. 

Models Own Hedonist: £5.00 - From last years Hed Kandi collection, this neon coral is an amazing summer colour. It's really bold and although I haven't worn it much I intend to when the sun comes out.

Essie Bikini So Teeny: £7.99 - Although this icy blue might look wintry, the name suggests otherwise. This pale blue with subtle shimmer seriously enhances a tan. 

OPI Did It On 'Em - Although this is no longer available there are plenty of similar colours about, and I think this yellow based green looks amazing with multi coloured glitter on top. 

MUA Bright Pink: £1.00 - What a bargain! These wee polishes from MUA are great, and I've bought them when I've been looking for polishes to match a lipstick/outfit but didn't want to splash the cash. Bright pink couldn't be more summery if it tried!

Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. Love the Illamasqua and Models Own colours :) Gorgeous
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my hands on Essie bikini so teeny, I've seen so many people wearing it recently and it would be a great start to breaking my Essie virginity! New follower to your blog, lots of love!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...