Saturday 8 June 2013

Real Techniques | Expert Face Brush & Core Collection

I bought these a few weeks ago as an end of exams treat, and I've been using them non-stop ever since!


Real Techniques Expert Face Brush: £9.99
Real Techniques Core Collection: £21.99

Superdrug are now stocking Real Techniques, and they had a buy one, get one half price offer on! They didn't have the collection of eye brushes in stock, so I opted for the expert face brush instead along with the core collection. 


The Expert Face Brush is lovely, its quite small but it does a great job of buffing in foundation. I feel like it would be fantastic for using with cream blush as well, but since I'm not a lover of the cream blush I can't tell you for sure. I'm going to try it with cream highlighting/contouring products though! 


The core collection is fantastic value for money for £21.99, and contains four brushes; the buffing brush, detailer brush, pointed foundation brush and contour brush. I've been using the buffing brush to apply foundation or powder like my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish. The detailer brush has come in handy for inner corner highlighter or applying shadow to my lower lash line. The pointed foundation brush is way too small for foundation, but it makes a damn good concealer brush. The contour brush does what it says on the tin, I've been using it for contouring.

I think Real Techniques brushes are fantastic. I plan on buying most of them in the future, they're just so good! 

Fiona xox


3 comments:

  1. I totally agree, I love my real techniques brushes; they're just soo good! I do still use other brushes, but only sometimes, nothing seems to be as good anymore! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my real techniques brushes! Really want to try the eye ones :-)

    Chloe xx
    http://chloesparkles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love my RT brushes, they're the best :). I have the Core Collection too
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...