Sunday 30 June 2013

KARORA | Gradual Bronzing Moisturiser & Self Tan Mist


KARORA Gradual Bronzing Moisturiser SPF15: Glow And Protect RRP £14.99*
KARORA Self Tan Mist Original 100ml: Luxe For Less - Cute & Gorgeous RRP £17.99*


I was sent these gorgeous tanning products from the new botanical bronzing range KARORA to try out, and I certainly wasn't disappointed: "Hailing from the Emerald Isle, beauty brand KARORA offers women a stylish skin caring choice in self tan with a collection of botanical bronzing products that deliver custom colour with intense skin treatments. The multi-tasking formulae contain signature ingredients of grape seed, acai berry, jojoba and argan".

I'm not a regular tanner, but I will break out the bronzing products if I've got an occasion to go to or if I'm heading off on holiday somewhere! So with a wedding and my cousins 18th party within a few weeks of each other, I was delighted when these beautiful purple bottles landed on my doorstep.

The Gradual Bronzing Moisturiser is a great product that can be used to create a natural looking tan or extend an existing tan. Unlike a lot of cheap gradual tanners that take weeks to build up a decent amount of colour, the day after my first application I noticed a definite glow to my skin! It built up to a fantastic natural looking tan. It smells great, it doesn't feel sticky at all and it has SPF 15, which is brilliant! Although at £14.99 its quite pricey, it's a million times better than most high-street gradual tanners so definitely worth it. 

The Self Tan Mist Original is the first spray tan mist I've ever used, and I got on really well with it! It was super easy to use - just spray on and rub in with a tanning mitt. It left me with a light but definitely tanned look, which was perfect for me. KARORA also do a dark version of their Self Tan Mist for those who like a deeper tan. It's by far the easiest tanning product I've ever used and gave great results, I'm impressed.

The whole KARORA range is available from John Bell & Croyden in London and Lloyds Pharmacy's new concept stores in Glasgow - check them out! 

Fiona xox

*these products were provided for the purpose of review

2 comments:

  1. great review hun! just followed you on blogger and bloglovin too :) xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...