Friday 21 June 2013

Good Things | Face The Day Moisturiser & Five Minute Facial


Good Things Face The Day Moisturiser: 49p (normally £7.99) 
Good Things Five Minute Facial Face Mask: 49p (normally £5.99)

Yup, that's right. 49p each for these Good Things goodies. What a bargain! I found them in the bargain bin of my local Superdrug, and it would seem they're no longer stocking the brand, although you can still buy them in Boots and Sainsbury's. 

The Face The Day moisturiser is lovely! Its a little greasy for my oily skin, but I believe Good Things also do a mattifying moisturiser. The one thing I really like about it is that it smells so good! It has goji berry and papaya extracts and doesn't contain any parabens or mineral oil. Overall its a really nice moisturiser and if you have normal skin this would be bang on. 

The Five Minute Facial face mask is really nice. It doesn't target any skin problems in particular, but it says it will make skin 'clearer, brighter and smoother'. It definitely doesn't help too much with my blackheads and pores, but its definitely a nice smoothing and brightening mask. I've been enjoying using it during pampering sessions.

I'd definitely be interested in trying more from Good Things. I don't think I'll get as good a bargain as 49p again, but who knows! 

Fiona xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...