Sunday 9 June 2013

Bailey's Bit

I'm going to try and do more lifestyle posts on the blog, so I thought I'd start by updating you on my puppy Bailey! I haven't done a post about him since we got him in November, and he's so grown up now! 


He's now nearly 9 months and he's turned out to be the perfect puppy! He's learning so quickly, he's been able to do basic commands like sit, lie down and paw since a few weeks after we got him and learns more all the time. He's still not ready to go off the lead - but we'll get there!

He's always playing with the dog next door, they love each other! Even though he's never lived with children he gets on great with the neighbourhood kids. He's such a happy puppy.

I absolutely adore him, he's so affectionate and everyone we meet falls in love with him! I honestly don't know what I'd do without him.  

Let me know if you'd like to see more lifestyle posts and Bailey updates? 

Fiona xox

13 comments:

  1. He is soooo gorgeous :) what a wee cutie. I'd like to see more of these posts
    xx

    Naomii
    www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! :) I'm going to try my best to start doing more! xx

      Delete
  2. He's so adorable! I really want a dog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you chica! It's honestly the best thing ever, he's our first dog and I can't believe I've gone so long without one! xx

      Delete
  3. nfhenfjefmkefejn AWWWWWWW xx

    www.poptartsandsexx.blogspot.co.uk

    & check out my blog sale: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/littledizzle08

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you! He's just the best wee thing :) xx

      Delete
  5. What a cutie :) I want more Bailey posts! xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow he's soooooo cute! Look at his little face :D thumbs up for more puppy posts xx

    Gemma ♥ | Ɱiss Ɱakeup Ɱagpie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh!! Your dog is adorable! Top left picture is killing me - I can't handle it! More posts of wee braw Bailey please :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...