Sunday 17 March 2013

Back 2 MAC | Rebel Lipstick

I recently got my first Back 2 MAC lipstick and wanted to show you all. 


For those who may not know, Back 2 MAC is a program where if you take 6 MAC empties to a counter you get a brand new lipstick, totally free! It does exclude Viva Glam lipsticks but thats understandable. 

I think this is an amazing program, and although it can take a while to build up your empties its definitely worth doing, so don't throw your empty MAC products away! 

I picked up the shade Rebel, which I'd been lusting after for a while and normally costs £14.00.



MAC Lipstick in Rebel - £14.00


Its a beautiful deep pinky purple shade and I absolutely love it! I have quite a lot of lipsticks that are due to be finished, so hopefully I'll be returning another 6 empties soon! 

Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour :)
    x

    Naomii
    http://www.glitterbomb-makeup.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely. The back to mac program is great... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeee this was my latest MAC purchase! I love this colour, great post x

    brutalfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been eyeing this up for ages.. it's a gorgeous shade! xx
    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...