Thursday 14 February 2013

YSL Glossy Stain | No.30

Happy Valentines Day everyone! I hope you all have a lovely day if you have someone to share it with, and if not, enjoy yourselves anyway! I finally dipped my toe into the YSL pool, and here's what I came out with: 


YSL Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Stain in No.30 Mauve Fusain: £22.50 via Debenhams
Shade 30 is one of the newest additions to the Glossy Stain family, a gorgeous bright mauve pinky purple! 


It does look scary in the tube. Really really purple! But once on the lips its a bit more wearable, and I love it. I can't pull off a full on purple, but this I can get away with! 

The formula of these glosses is unlike any product I've seen before, they're almost jelly like in texture. You apply several layers, letting each one dry before applying the next one. You can build up the colour and intensity to a pretty opaque colour. 


They apply really easily and the staying power is incredible! The gloss lasts through quite a lot, and although it disappears when eating and drinking, the stain remains long after. 


These glosses come in a wide range of colours, and I think I'll be trying more of these in the future! Well done YSL! 

Fiona xox

1 comment:

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...