1. MAC Strength Collection Lipsticks & Liners: £11.50 - £14.00 via MAC - The recently released Strength collection from MAC has just about sold out everywhere, but I'm finding myself lusting after these gorgeous lipsticks and liners.
2. Loreal' Nude CC Cream: £9.99 from Superdrug and Boots - Soon to be released these new CC creams from Loreal' come in three different varieties, targeting redness, dullness and fatigue. I'm coveting the anti-redness version.
3. MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots: £14.50 from MAC - I'm a big fan of MAC paint pots and Maybelline colour tattoos, so when MAC released several colours in their paint pot range I knew I'd have to get my hands on some in the future.
4. NARS Sheer Matte Foundation: £28.00 from NARS - My foundation stash is running low so next on my list to try is NARS Sheer Matte.
5. Real Techniques Core Collection: £21.99 from Boots - | love Real Techniques brushes, thats no secret. I have a few of their single brushes but I'd like to try their core collection next.
6. Topshop Lipsticks & Nail Varnishes: £5.00-£8.00 from Topshop - I've only ever tried one Topshop blush, but I've heard so many good things about their lipsticks and nail varnishes and I'd love to try some.