Friday 15 February 2013

Top 5 | Lip Products

Top 5 | Lip Products


1. MAC Lipsticks - Mac Lipsticks are my all time favourite lip products. They have a great range of colours and finishes and are a must have in any girls make up collection. 

2. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains - High street dupes of the Clinique Chubby sticks, these balm stains are great for when you need colour, longevity and moisture. 

3. Kate Moss For Rimmel Lipsticks - Fantastic high street lipsticks, the finishes are great and theres a good colour selection! There are usually a few releases of new colours over the seasons.

4. Revlon Lip Butters - The packaging is to die for, the colours are gorgeous and really moisturising. 

5. The Body Shop Born Lippy Lip Balm - In a range of flavours, these all smell fantastic, really soothe chapped lips and some of the darker colours add a nice tint to the lips! 

Fiona xox

7 comments:

  1. I love Kate moss for Rimmel lipsticks! XXX
    Loralovessequincoats.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briliant choices!

    I love MAC lipsticks and the Revlon kissable lipstains. I really want to try the Kate Moss lipsticks too, i've heard great things about them.

    Kimberley x

    http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Kate Moss lippies are great, and really affordable! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love MAC lipsticks. Such a great color selection. I haven't found one I haven't liked quality-wise, just colors that didn't suit me as much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree! It's all about the colour choice :) xx

      Delete
  4. Definitely going to try the balm stains!! I love lipstick, especially bright colours! you have a cute blog and it would be great if you could come over and check out my blog as well and maybe we could follow each other, have a lovely day doll!
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love mac lipsticks I have 8 :-) xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...