Sunday 3 February 2013

Shopping The Stash | #2

I missed last week, but here's my second Shopping The Stash post! Its quite a small one as I've been using a lot of new products recently, but I thought I'd show you what I've been using from my collection:


Models Own Gloss in Berry Nice: £4.99 from Models Own and Boots - This berry gloss is lovely for adding a bit of colour to your lips. It's quite sheer, not sticky and has a tropical scent! 

Smooch Cosmetics Blush in Kookie Crumble: £3.99 from www.smoochcosmeticsuk.com - This bronzer/blush is great for defining my (chubby) cheeks. I pick this up when I just don't know what to put on my face. 

Rimmel Wake Me Up! Instant Radiance Shimmer Touch in Shimmering Sand - £4.99 from Boots and Superdrug - I bought this shortly after it came out, and I've really neglected it. Its very very glittery, and in all honesty not my favourite highlighter, but I do like it and want to use it up! 

That's it for my stash this week!

Fiona xox

1 comment:

  1. Never heard of smooth cosmetics but looks really nice x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...