Wednesday 20 February 2013

MAC | Archies Girls Haul

Although I said I wouldn't, when push came to shove I just couldn't resist the MAC Archie's Girls collection. I could easily have bought more, but I kept my haulin' down to just two items! 


MAC Archie's Girls Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Designer Purple: £15.50 
MAC Archies Girls Lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl: £15.50


The Pearlglide Intense Eyeliner in Designer Purple is part of the MAC permanent collection, but in this super cute Archie's Girls packaging I just couldn't resist. I've wanted it for ages, and limited edition packaging pushed me over the edge. 


Designer Purple is a metallic purple liner with pink and purple glitter. Its absolutely gorgeous and my swatch really doesn't do it justice. 


Its a vibrant purple, and goes on really smoothly. I'd compare it to the Rimmel ScandalEyes liners and the Avon Supershock Gel liners in terms of the texture. I'd definitely buy more of these from the permanent collection. 


Next up is the lipstick in Daddy's Little Girl. This is really the only lipstick that caught my eye from the collection, as I don't own any pink lipsticks like it. 


Its a vibrant purple pink, not fuschia like Girl About Town. I'm sure MAC already have lots of similar pinks in their permanent collection but this is the first I've tried. 


Daddy's Little Girl (the name is a bit creepy!) is a satin finish, and it applies opaque. I really love it and think I'll get a lot of wear out of it, especially in summer. 

Archie's Girls is available now from the MAC website. 

Fiona xox


5 comments:

  1. The eyeliner looks so pretty! i love purples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daddy's Little Girl looks beautiful! But yes, that name is a bit creepy haha!
    xxx

    The Beauty Belle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so desperate for one of the Veronica lipsticks! I have been a looong time fan of both the Archies and MAC, so this is a match made in heaven haha xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The name is a bit creepy :D But you're right, it's a unique color! Not my type, but still pretty!
    Visiting from the #bbloggers blog hop xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. There both so beautiful, I love the eyeliner exspecially x

    ide love it if you checked out my mac lipstick giveaway :) 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...