Sunday 3 February 2013

Cosmetics Fairy | Introduction & Review

Hey everyone! I'm going to talk to you today about a website called www.cosmeticsfairy.co.uk. They were kind enough to get in touch with me and send me some products to review. Firstly, I'll tell you a little more about the brand:


Cosmetics Fairy are an online discount cosmetics store, there are a few similar sites that are popular with the beauty blogging community. They stock a range of brands, from high street to high end, and even some American brands! 

The site has some fantastic deals, including 3for2 on some of their products and a 99p range. They also have a points system (think Boots advantage card!), where you can collect 4 fairy points per pound you spend on the site. I have my eye on this gorgeous Givenchy Prismissime which is only £14.99 and is part of their 3for2 range! 

Also, Cosmetics Fairy are offering a further 10% off all orders until the 28th of February with the code FAIRY10, so many offers all at once!


Essie Nail Varnish in Berry Naughty: £4.49*
Benefit Silk Powder Eyeshadow in Shallow: £3.99*
Wet n' Wild Mega Plump Mascara: £1.75*

*These products were sent to me for the purpose of review.


First up I received this Wet n' Wild Mega Plump mascara. Wet n' Wild are a US brand so I was really pleased to see this in my package! I've used this a few times and its a lovely everyday mascara that I would say does add volume to lashes.


Next is this Benefit Silky Powder Eyeshadow in the shade Shallow. I own a few of these already and love the quality! Shallow is a really peachy shade, I can't decide whether or not I'll use this as an eyeshadow, but it would make an excellent blush, not bad for £3.99!


Finally I recieved this Essie polish in Berry Naughty! I love Essie nail varnishes, and this dark burgundy/berry shade won't go unused, its a colour I wear a lot on my nails during autumn/winter! Plus Cosmetics Fairy sell them at nearly half the price of Boots! 

I'm really impressed with Cosmetics Fairy! I'd say if you're after a bargain definitely check them out!


Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. I'll need to give that site a check out, great deals.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Usually I am not regular to read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very pressured me to check out and do it! Your writing taste has been surprised me. Thank you, quite nice article.

    Prety Joe
    cheap makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog and i would say anybody can afford Cosmetics product at discount in online cosmetics store.

    Cosmetics Online Store & Best Mascara

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoy reading your blog, It will be provide affordable cosmetics skin care product collection to get affordable price.
    Buy supplements online & Top 10 skin care products

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...