Friday 28 December 2012

Xmas Sales Haul

I went out the other day to Glasgow with my mum, and picked up a few things from the Christmas sales!

 
Not technically from the sales, but I bought these two products from Sleek! There isn't a Sleek stand in any of my local Superdrugs, so I picked up the Face Form Palette in Light and the Corrector and Concealer palette in the second lightest shade.

 
As always, almost all of the Soap & Glory gift sets in Boots were gone. They were all half price, and this 'Wowed Mouth' set was the only thing left at £6, so I snapped it up. It contains 6 shades of lipstick with a double ended lip brush. I normally hate lip palettes but I think I might like this!

 
In Boots I also grabbed this Umberto Giannini Party Glamour mini kit, reduced to £8. It has 3 mini hair products and an eyeliner pen. And the bag is gorgeous!

 
 I bought this Per Una Rose Originale perfume for £2 at the M&S beauty hall. In Debenhams I bought this gorgeous rollerball by Juicy Couture, which is half Viva La Juicy and half Viva La Juicy La Fleur which wasn't on sale but was only £9.99.

 
The Body Shop sales are some of the best, so I stocked up on some Cranberry Joy goodies. Some refills for the hand wash/cream stand my parents got me, a body spray and two home fragrance oils!
 
I hope you all got some bargains in the sales this year!
 
Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. You bagged some nice stuff. I really want to try that Face Form palette from Sleek. Cranberry Joy from the The Body Shop is one of the nicest smells ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is some serious bargains out there at the moment. I have been really naughty and completely broken my spending ban. oops. You got some great things. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im really intrested in the sleek palettes, please do a review if you get the chance ?! :) x

    Busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...