Sunday 16 December 2012

Xmas 2012 | Stocking Stuffer Ideas


Hello everyone! I really enjoyed putting together my Christmas wishlist so I thought I'd do a stocking stuffer post. I think these would all make amazing stuffing stockers for beauty addicts!

Xmas 2012 | Stocking Stuffer Ideas
from l-r, clockwise: Models Own Wonderland Collection, The Body Shop Lip Balm Lollipop, LUSH Snow Fairy, Gilette Venus, Impulse Body Spray, Batiste Dry Shampoo, Scottish Fine Soaps, Yankee Candle

 
Models Own Wonderland Collection - £5.00 each or £20.00 for set: Models Own's winter collection of nail polishes are absolutely gorgeous and one would make a perfect stocking stuffer, or you could go for the whole set!
 
The Body Shop Lip Balm Lollipop - £10.00: This lovely set contains The Body Shop's Born Lippy balms, which smell absolutely amazing.
 
LUSH Snow Fairy Shower Gel - £3.25 for 100g: Although they sell bigger bottles of shampoo, I feel like this little bottle makes a perfect stocking stuffer! Snow Fairy is limited edition for Christmas, and smells of peardrops and candyfloss, its so sweet without being sickly.
 
Yankee Candle Sampler Votives - £1.90 each: Yankee Candle samplers are great for stocking stuffers! You could also buy their wax tarts instead if your loved one uses a wax burner.
 
Scottish Fine Soaps Tinned Soap - £4.95 each: Well, I am Scottish so there was going to be mention of a Scottish product eventually, although you get these all over the UK. These gorgeous tinned soaps come in all sorts of fragrances including the limited edition Christmassy ones I've shown here!
 
Impulse Body Sprays - £1.00 - £2.00: Impulse body sprays make great stocking stuffers, I've had many over the years in stockings and they never go wrong, I always pop them in my handbag.
 
Batiste Dry Shampoo: Another thing that never goes wrong, every girl needs some dry shampoo!
 
Gilette Venus Razor: This might seem like a strange one, but every year my Mum puts a good quality razor in my stocking. Its an essential and a really useful beauty gift to get!
 
 
Fiona xox


2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the models own polishes, been eyeing them up for a while now!
    The body shop lip balm set looks really cool too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...