Friday 14 December 2012

Xmas 2012 | Beauty Wishlist


Hello all! I wanted to share with you my beauty wishlist for Xmas 2012. I don't expect to get all of this, I would never ask for all of this! I know I'm getting a couple of the things here, but I just wanted to show you my dream wishlist and some great Christmas gifts!

 
XmasBeautyWishlist
from l-r, clockwise: MAC Lavish Rose lip set, The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Set, NARS Sin, Urban Decay Naked Basics palette, John Freida Frizz Ease products, MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, Illamasqua Christmas Gifts, LUSH Cool Christmas gift set.

MAC Lavish Rose Lip Gloss Set - £25.50: This set is absolutely gorgeous, and not too pricey considering its MAC! It contains four different lipglosses ranging from light pink to a glittery purple.

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Set - £15.50: Cranberry Joy is my absolute favourite limited edition scent from The Body Shop at Christmas. I don't like the sweet vanilla or the gingerbread scents. This set is really lovely and a really good price, though I'm hoping to get a hold of it in the post-xmas sales.

NARS Blush in Sin - £21.00: Although this is a bit pricey for a blush, I think that makes it a great thing to ask for at Xmas, and I'm pretty sure my lovely parents have hidden it away for me in the loft. Its the perfect wintry blush colour.

John Frieda Frizz Ease Products: My super curly frizzy hair loves what John Frieda products do to it, and there always seems to be at least some Frizz Ease serum in my stocking every year.

Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette - £20.00: Ok, I cheated. I've already cracked, broken my spending ban and bought this palette for myself. Because I know no one in their right mind would buy me more eyeshadows. I haven't got it yet and I won't be opening it until after all my Univeristy assessments are done. But I think its an amazing new palette from UD, everyone needs matte shades and at £20 it would make a lovely Christmas gift for someone!

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - £21.00: I don't know why this is in here, I'm not getting it for Xmas and I've never owned one, but I really want to try it! Along with MAC's Rebel Lipstick, it might be my first port of call after Christmas.

Illamasqua Christmas Gift Sets: I think the Illamasqua gift sets this year are great. They've got a wide range of products and price ranges, and I'd be more than happy to recieve one of their sets from Santa!

LUSH Cool Christmas Gift Set - £8.95: This is a fantastic wee set from Lush containing their limited edition Snow Globe soap and Whoosh shower jelly from the permenant range. It comes beautifully wrapped and both the products are really refreshing.

 
Fiona xox

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! Those are all amazing products!

    Great blog, I'm a new follower :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog i followed i will definitely be reading your new posts you seem so genuine xxx

    http://jeaniexox.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...