Thursday 6 December 2012

The Body Shop | Strawberry Deluxe Gift Set

Hello everyone! Before you all scold me, I bought this a long time before my spending ban! The Body Shop were having a 50% off everything online, so I got a few Christmas pressies sorted as well as buying this Deluxe Strawberry Gift Set as a gift to myself - cheeky!

 
The Body Shop Deluxe Strawberry Gift Set - £25.00 down to £12.50
 
The products came in this beautiful presentation box, which I'll be re-using for Xmas pressies as its so gorgeous.
 

 
The set includes a full sized Strawberry body oil, body polish, shower gel, lip balm, a mini body butter and some bath/exfoliation gloves! For £12.50 that was a pretty amazing bargain.
 
I've used Body Shop shower gels and body butters before, and they get a thumbs up from me. I've yet to try the body polish and the oil. The lip balm is lovely, the packaging is really up my street, it smells fantastic and its moisturising. I'll definitely be buying more of those when I need more lip balm. 

If you're looking for a Christmas gift I'd definitely recommend this for anyone who likes sweet fruity scents. Keep an eye out as The Body Shop are always doing discounts and offers!

Fiona xox

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog it's amazing pop over to mine sometime :) xoxo coleoftheballl33.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing but I'm lusting after the ginger sparkle christmas set :) xo

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to LOVE TBS so much... I have no idea why I stopped buying their products but i really should get back into them one of these days, especially since Bath and Body works just gets so 'bleh' around christmas time :/

    --
    Please do check out my makeup/style blog as well:
    blingyoctopus.blogspot.ca Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute gift :)

    http://alllaboutbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...