Sunday 23 December 2012

Real Techniques | Powder Brush

I've had the same powder brush for yonks, so decided it was time to get rid and buy a new one. So naturally, I went for the Real Techniques Powder Brush - £12.99:


 
At £12.99, this is pretty pricey for a powder brush. However, its huge so applies powder pretty well and evenly, and is incredibly soft.
 
Admittedly, in hindsight I probably wouldn't have bought this brush. My advice to you is that if you're looking for a powder brush, go for something cheaper as powder brushes are really basic. If you'd like to extend your Real Techniques collection, I'd pick something more exciting! But if you feel like splashing out or just want all the Real Techniques brushes, this is definitely a good powder brush. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree, I don't think this a must but I do like it for blending bronzer down my neck. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...