Monday 31 December 2012

2012 Favourites! | Face & Tools

I decided to do my favourites in two parts this year, one Face & Tools and a second, Eyes, Lips and Nails. So, heres the first part!

from l-r, clockwise: Real Techniques brushes, Sigma F82, E25, Rimmel Wake Me Up! Foundation, The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser, Illamasqua Disobey, Vivo Baked Bronzer in Healthy Glow, MAC The Perfect Cheek.

 
These Real Techniques brushes have taken over my brush collection this year. My collection is slowly growing and I can see myself buying more RT brushes in 2013! The blush brush is so soft, the stippling brush gives a great finish and the setting brush is so good for soft contours, highlighting and applying powder under the eye. My Sigma F82 has become another of my favourite brushes for applying foundation! The mini Sigma E25 brush is my absolute favourite for blending out the crease.



MAC The Perfect Cheek blush from their Marilyn Monroe collection really was my perfect cheek in 2012, so simple but goes with any eye/lip look. Vivo's Baked Bronzer in Healthy Glow was my favourite highlighter of the year. I've made a good dent in it, and its a dupe for MAC's Soft & Gentle! The Illamasqua powder blush in Disobey has been my favourite product for contouring. Completely cool toned and not orange at all, its great for defining my barely there cheekbones and disguising my double chin!


Rimmel's Wake Me Up Foundation in 103 True Ivory has been my most used foundation this year, I've gone through several bottles! It doesn't have the best staying power on oily skin like mine, but it gives the skin a gorgeous glow and with a good setting powder it can last quite a while.

The Body Shop Tea Tree Pore Minimiser is my favourite primer from 2012, a new release, it primes the skin, minimises the look of pores and truthfully I think the tea tree helps keep spots at bay! Its great for those with oily skin and visible pores.


Fiona xox

3 comments:

  1. JEANNIE AUNTY SYKES31 December 2012 at 12:06

    DEAR FIONA CAN U GIVE UR AUNTY ANY ADVICE HOW TO LOOK GLAM FOR HER DAUGHTERS WEDDING WITHOUT GETTING A FACE LIFT AV NAE MONEY LEFT FOR A TRIP TO HARLEY STREET LOL XXXX HUG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive not tried that primer! Keep meaning to pick it up :) xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...