Thursday 11 October 2012

Lush Haul

Hello everyone! Us beauty bloggers love a trip to Lush, especially around Christmas time. I picked up a few things on two trips to Lush. I don't often get to Lush so to be near one two times in one week, well, I couldn't resist!


Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel 250g: £6.50 - I love Snow Fairy. And so do lots of other people, which is why its so popular when it comes out every Christmas. With new girly packaging, it really stands out. I don't normally enjoy sickly sweet scents, but Snow Fairy is different. Its a gorgeous creamy candy scent, it smells a bit like pear drops!

Sweet Soap Of Mine Set: £6.25 - This is a duo of two of Lush's soaps from their permanent line, Rock Star and The Godmother. They come pre packaged together, which is handy if you don't want to go about the fuss of picking and cutting soaps to the right size/price. Rock Star is a lovely sweet scent, I don't know how to describe it, and The Godmother smells just like Snow Fairy!

Fun in Green: £5.00 - This is the newest product from Lush, a multi purpose shower/bath/hair/clothes wash that is also fun, because its mouldable like playdo. It comes in five colours and scents, green, yellow, blue, red and pink. The green one smells like lemon and lime. I tested this out in the shower today, and to be honest, I'm not all that I'm impressed. It smells nice, but it doesn't really lather up very well. Its a bit of a novelty to be honest, and I doubt I'll buy it again! But for kids and those who want a reminder of childhood it might prove more, well... fun!

Thats all for now, bye! :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I'd definitely give them a go! They are fun aha, to make into little models before you go for a bath/shower. I think they'd work much better in the bath tho tbh, you'd get more bubbles. :) xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried snow fairy but I'm determined to pick it up this year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering whether to buy the palydough stuff or not the other day - might just steal a bit of yours to see if I like it first aha.

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...