Wednesday 20 June 2012

Too Faced Mascara and Liquid Liner

Hello all!

This week, Debenhams are having an online sale, and I was pleasantly surprised to find out there were a lot of Too Faced products in the sale! I've loved Too Face for a long time, haven't tried a lot of their products, but what I do have I love, and I adore their super girly packaging!



I bought two things, firstly a favourite of mine, Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara in Black. I haven't owned this in so long, simply because I was unwilling to pay £16.50 for a mascara! But, on sale at £8.25, I was having it. Its the biggest, best mascara I've ever owned, and it makes my lashes huge! Its very volumising and plumping, and gives lashes a good bit of length too.

Secondly, I got Too Faced Metal-Eyed Liquid Liner in Plum Crazy for £7.00. I'm normally not a fan of coloured eyeliner. I'll maybe put a pop of colour on my lower lashline now and again, but something made me want to try something new, and I'm so glad I did! Crazy Plum is a beautiful bright purple metallic liner, with pink shimmer. I'll be wearing it on nights out when I'm feeling brave. I do love my black cat eye liner, but Plum Crazy is definitely a winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...