Thursday 3 May 2012

Spring Nail Polish Picks!

Hello everyone! :)

Thought I'd show you my favourite nail polishes from my collection for spring!


Barry M Nail Paints in Strawberry Ice Cream, Mint Green and Berry Ice Cream.

At £2.99 each, you can't really go wrong. Berry Ice Cream is one of my all time favourites.


Models Own nail polishes in Mystic Mauve and Pink Fizz - £5.00 each.

I think these are great for something different for spring, a bit more glam for going out at night, but still pretty.


GOSH nail varnish in Starry Night - £4.99

Unfortunately, this is limited edition and I don't think you can get it anymore! Its pastel multi-coloured glitter, so unique and gorgeous! I love putting it over the Barry M pastel polishes.

OPI Nicki Minaj in Fly - £8.00 for mini set, £10.99 for full sized bottle.

This is a gorgeous bright yellow green, perfect for spring/summer!

Hope you enjoyed this post, whats your favourite polish for Spring? xx

3 comments:

  1. The Models Own glitter polishes - do you need to put a coat on under them like the Barry M glitter polishes or are they thick enough to wear on their own?

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aye I'd say so, the only one that isn't thick enough is Juicy Jules, my other two, Disco Mix and Pink Fizz are both opaque after to coats! :)xx

      Delete
  2. Berry ice cream is my favourite polish! it's so beautiful.

    I really wish Starry night was still available. It looks amazing in the bottle.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...