Wednesday 30 May 2012

Poundland Make Up Haul.

Hello everyone!

Now I know what you're thinking. Poundland, why? Well, at 8.30am after a doctor's appointment there aren't many shops open!

But anyway. I wandered into Poundland and bought two beauty products - a Nkd Skin 'Hide It!' Concealer in Shade 02, and a ChitChat Juicy Lipstick in Peony, both (you guessed it!) £1.


Firstly, theres the Nkd Skn 'Hide It' liquid concealer. This seems to be a Spanish brand, although the packaging was all in English. I was rather impressed by the lovely high end looking packaging.Shade 02 is a very pale neutral colour. For the price I'm impressed. The squeezy tube (similar to MAC's Select Cover Up), makes applying the product super easy. It has really good coverage, and although a little tacky when first applied it dried nicely and doesn't crease under the eyes.

Next, the Chit Chat Juicy Lipstick in the shade Peony. Chit Chat is Poundland's own make up range, and these lipsticks are their answer the the Clinique 'chubby stick' style lip products. The colour is a nice pale pink, and gives lips just a tint of colour. Its nice and moisturising too!

Overall I'm really happy with these two things, I'll definitely be popping back into Pounland again!

Hope you enjoyed this post, I'll hopefully have my festival make up post up tomorrow! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...