Monday 2 April 2012

March Favourites 2012

Here are my March favourites, products I've been using lots and loving this month.


Rimmel Fix & Perfect Pro Primer -£6.99
I love this for a decent priced, high-street primer, its great! It does have silicone in it - an important ingredient in primers, but it doesn't feel like a heavy layer on your face. Its really smooth and helps my foundation stay on much much longer than it normally would.


NARS Illuminator in Super Orgasm - £21.00
I wasn't sure about this product at first but now I love it! I've yet to use it all over my face mixed in with foundation, its far too glittery! But I love it as a highlighter at the top of my cheeks.


Benefit Glossytown Lipgoss Set - £19.50
Got this as a Christmas set, and its lovely, there are six mini lipglosses and all the colours are gorgeous, some more than others. Its allowed me to find some really stunning colours that I probably wouldn't even have looked at otherwise!

Hope you enjoyed this! What are your March favourites? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...