Saturday 7 April 2012

Illamasqua Easter Hunt Sale! Grab Yourself A Bargain!

I've just discovered Illamasquas Easter Hunt, where they've picked several of their items to be 50% off each day over the Easter weekend! Today its powder blushes! Lover, Katie, Tremble, Hussy and Nymph are all down to £8.50 from £16.50, such a bargain!



BeautyFromLiz has all the information you'll need here: http://beautyfromliz.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/sale-alert-illamasqua-easter-hunt.html

www.illamasqua.com

I'm pretty skint at the moment, but I've been desperate to try Illamasqua and I couldn't resist, I've purchased two blushes in Hussy and Tremble, and a nail polish in Jo'Mina. Including postage and packaging it came to £26.75, normally it would have cost me £50, so a brilliant bargain! xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Thanks for the great post!! I wish I didn't spend so much money on clothes now haha...

    Emi. x

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...