Sunday 4 March 2012

The Body Shop: Mango Shower Gel & Body Lotion.

Just a quick overview of The Body Shop's Mango Shower Gel and Body Lotion.

This stuff is just gorgeous. The scent is so...delicious! So fresh and fruity and just amazing. I love it.  ws given the shower gel and soap bar for Christmas, opened it this week and had to get my hands on the body lotion so I could smell of mangoes even more!




The incredibly fruity fresh mango shower gel, £4.00 for 250ml or £5.50 for 400ml, is incredibly cleansing and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Unfortunately it doesn't leave too much mango scent on the skin, but thats what the body lotion is for! 


This body lotion is divine. I would have loved to have tried their mango body butter, but £12.50 just seemed a little extreme. £8.00 for 250ml isn't much better, but still! The pump bottle is much easier to use than a tub, and the incredible summery scent is still strong. It makes my skin feel lovely and soft too.

If you don't want to shell out crazy amounts of money on a scent you're not sure about, The Body Shop do small gift sets for £6.00, which contain a mini shower gel, mini body lotion and a shower puff. They do them in all their different scents and I'll definitely be buying the strawberry set at somepoint to see what its like!


Whats your favourite Body Shop scent? I hope you enjoyed this wee overview, if theres any new products you would like me to review, just let me know! x

1 comment:

  1. the mango one :) but the raspberry is also rather lovely. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...