Friday 10 February 2012

Soap & Glory 'Lid Stuff' Review!

A quick wee review of Soap & Glory's 'Lid Stuff'' eyeshadow quad in 'What's Nude', £10.00

I've bought a few things from the new Soap & Glory cosmetics range, but so far this has to be my favourite! The quad has 4 shades: Vanilla, a matte vanilla/white, Pink T, a darker nude shade, Mudhoney, a lovely dark matte brown, and Aubersheen, a sheer brown with lots of silver glitter.

The quality of these eyeshadows can't be questioned, they're so soft and buttery and go on perectly with a primer under them. For the price I'm definitely impressed.


The packaging is so cute too! A clear lid with gold writing, its glam in a truly Soap & Glory way. These eyeshadows are perfect for creating a classic 50's nude look (think Dita Von Teese or even Lana Del Rey!).

There are two other eyeshadow quads available from Soap & Glory, one for a smokey darker eye and another more colourful quad, I'll definitely be picking up the smokey one!

If theres a product you'd like me to review, just leave a comment! x

7 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try this for a while, all the shades look lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! I was a bit unsure about the Soap & Glory cosmetics, I didn't think they could be brilliant at everything, but they are! x

      Delete
  2. Hey love, I've tagged you in the 11 questions tag over on my blog :) If you dare you take on this massive task! Also I love the soap and glory lid stuff!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love! I think I'll take it on aha x

      Delete
  3. Oooh, definitely want to try this! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like a good set of neutral shadows. Am folllowing your blog...great stuff xxx

    http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish that we can get this in the states!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...