Wednesday 15 February 2012

NARS Illuminator Review.

Heres the review I promised on NARS Illuminator in Super Orgasm!



This is my first ever NARS product, so I was really excited to get it! Super Orgasm is one of NARS's newer shades, and is a brighter, more glittery version of the incredibly popular Orgasm shade.

I bought this a few weeks ago from BuyaPowa for £15, although it normally retails at £22, not exactly a bargain so I was pleased to get it a bit cheaper! The packaging is gorgeous as expected, and I'm glad the illuminator bottles are made of black plastic instead of NARS's usual black rubber, which I've heard gets very dirty quickly. 

Super Orgasm is a very peachy pinky colour, with lots of gold glitter and shimmer. Its absolutely gorgeous! The glitter is a little bit scary at first, but once blended in its really lovely. I'd say the colour is comparable to Benefit's Coralista (although Coralista is a bit pinker), they're both bright peachy pinks with gold through them.

I've been wearing this at the top of my cheekbones as a highlighter, with Coralista as my main blush as I think using Super Orgasm all over the cheeks would just be too glittery!



Its just a really gorgeous summery colour and I have it on today because the suns shining! I've just used a tiny bit today, but for going out this weekend I might pop a bit more on for a really shimmery night time look!

Whats your favourite NARS product you would recommend me? If you'd like to see a product reviewed, just leave a comment and let me know! x 

5 comments:

  1. Ahh its gorgeous my favourite Nars product is the Babydoll Lip Lacquer
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is stunning! I'll check it out, definitely want to start getting a few more NARS products! xx

      Delete
  2. Amazing review!!
    My favourite product ever from Nars is the Laguna bronzer, it is the best bronzer I have ever tried! I also recommend all their blushes, which I consider are the best in the market!
    XOXO from a new follower here!
    Catanya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much love! :) I really want to try the NARS blushes, and I've heard really good things about Laguna too! xx

      Delete
  3. Loving your blog girly!!
    Def following you have great reviews!!

    xoxo, maria
    www.paintedREDDD.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...