Sunday 12 February 2012

MUA Haul.

A boring Saturday and a few spare pennies led me to head to my nearest half decent shopping centre, where I picked up a few things from the infamous MUA range at Superdrug!



MUA Eyeshadows in Shade 17 and Shade 19 - £1.00

Bought these two shades because I feel like I need more matte neutral colours until I get my hands on the Naked 2 palette or the Kat Von D Saint palette! Shade 17 looks very yellow but swatched its not so bad. Shade 19 is your basic dark brown matte, if Shade 17 doesn't work out I can at least use 19 for my eyebrows!

MUA Brow Pencil in Brunette - £1.00

Repurchasing this as for a pound, you can't really go wrong. Its very creamy and for my heavily filled in brows, I need to sharpen it an awful lot, but again, for a pound I don't really mind.

MUA Nail Varnish in Shade 19 - £1.00

Again, another repurchase. I'm a Barry M girl as far as high street nail polishes go, but this colour really caught my eye and I've nearly used up my first bottle. Its a gorgeous light grey/nude colour.

MUA Professional Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Nude - £2.00

A very nice, nude coloured lip gloss. Its quite sheer and you need to put a lot on to get any sort of 'plumping' sensation, but its perfect for me. I needed something for on top of my 'Gaga Viva Glam 2' lipstick, but I wasn't willing to buy the matching lipglass; too much money for a colour I don't wear often!

The professional range from MUA costs a little more than their usual £1 range, but you definitely get a better quality item with nicer packaging.

MUA Professional 3in1 Extreme Contour Liner in Gunmetal - £1.50

Got this for free as part of a promotion, its a nice light grey with a blue irridescent shimmer through it. This is MUA's newest product and it comes in lots of lovely shades.

This is a great wee cheap range, with some surprisingly good quality items. I'm looking forward to the release of their eyelashes and BB cream later this year! What products have you tried from MUA? x

10 comments:

  1. I love MUA! I recommend their lipsticks, if you haven't tried any already? The lipgloss looks lovely, going to check it out :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one of their lipsticks, I really do like it! I need to try more, I just wish they had more colours! And it really is, thank you! :) xx

      Delete
  2. The MUA range is amazing, might pick up those eye shadows as most of the one I own are shimmery rather then matte.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I only own one of the pearl eyeshadows but I'm definitely gonna check out the rest of them at somepoint! :) x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for following me - pleasure to follow back!

    I really want to try MUA, Sleek etc - Sleek has a great neutral eye palette which is really similar to the Naked2!



    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following me back love! :) I really want to try the Sleek palettes too, I've heard really good things about them! x

      Delete
  4. I really love MUA cosmetics, they're so well priced.Sometimes though you do get a dodgy product that dosent work! haha
    http://oliviadollydaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! And I know, thats how I felt about their face primer, it was a bit of a let down considering I liked everything else so much! :p x

      Delete
  5. Love MUA products. I bought some products from there yesterday, mainly because I can't beleive just how cheap they are. I was surprised with the quality too-it's pretty good!

    I'm a new follower now by the way xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, you've got a new follower too! :p And I know, for such a small price the majority of their products are really good quality! You should do a wee haul post! :) xx

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...