Tuesday 31 January 2012

Review: Topshop Blush

I went on a little shopping trip with my family on Sunday and picked up a few things, including the new Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation, which I'll review after I've worn it a few times.

I've always wanted to try the Topshop make-up range, so I picked up this blusher in High-Five, which cost £6.00.


The photo isn't the best, but this really is a gorgeous incredibly bright pink, and to be honest, its a little scary in the pan. But on the cheeks, the cream to powder blush is gorgeous and blends beautifully.

4g for £6.00 isn't bad, but I feel like you should probably get a bit more for your money.

I'll definitely be picking up another of these, there was a lovely corally peach that caught my eye, and I'm going out again on Wednesday.

Disclaimer: I don't have an endless supply of money, I still keep money from Christmas and I've been selling a few things on Ebay. Just so you know.

If you'd like me to review any new products etc, just leave a comment! x

2 comments:

  1. That does look nice that. I always just stick to Bourjois in Rose d'or but I might try that one once this runs out. It's so hard to find a nice bright pink blush. It is even harder to find a good red!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, red's not really a blush colour I would wear an awful lot but I've been having a look recently and Illamasqua cream blushes are probably yer best bet! :) x

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...