Thursday 26 January 2012

MUA Face Primer Review.

MUA Face Primer 27ml -£4.00



Okay, I bought this primer the other day, as I've been looking for a new one and can't afford Illamasqua Matte Primer right now. The majority of MUA products that I've tried have been amazing quality for the price, however, this just doesn't cut it.

The consistency is very watery compared to other primers I've tried, which really didn't seem like a good thing. It didn't make my skin feel any smoother, and made no difference on its own, although there was a definite difference to the look of my skin under foundation. It hasn't helped my skin to stay matte, which is incredibly important, so I doubt I'll be buying this again.

For £4, I wasn't expecting miricles, and I didn't get any.

If theres any product you'd like me to review, please leave a comment! x 

1 comment:

  1. Was considering buying this but might stay clear now.

    Anywho i'm a new follower!

    http://mellybobblesbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...