Saturday 7 January 2012

E.L.F. Haul.

If you haven't heard of ELF Cosmetics, they're an American company that recently arrived in the UK. They're an incredibly cheap brand with products starting at £1.50.

Studio Complexion Perfection - £3.50


This may look bizarre, but this powder is designed to even out your complexion! Green cancels out red tones, etc etc. This is my second order of the powder because I loved it so much! It has similar packaging to NARS too!

Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush - £3.50


In the shade Fuschia. A double sided pencil with lip liner and lip brush.

Studio Make Up Mist & Set - £3.50


60ml, a spray designed to set your make-up after you've finished applying it.

Studio Daily Brush Cleaner - £3.50


Does what it says on the tin, a daily spray for dirty make-up brushes. Brilliant for those who can't be bothered washing their brushes all the time.

All Over Colour Stick - £1.50


From ELF's regular line, in the shade Pink Lemonade. Could be used for lips or cheeks, but I'll be using it just for cheeks. Most of the shades are good for highlighting but Pink Lemonade is more of a cream blush product.

If you'd like a review of any of these products or anything else, just leave a comment! x

2 comments:

  1. Helloooo :)
    Casually just on a blog stalk and I came across your beauty!
    what did you think of the complexion perfection powder and the mist spray? I bought them both a few weeks ago, and haven't really decided if they work yet :p x

    http://thediaryofapoorgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! :)
      I love the complexion perfection, but the mist spray just doesn't do anything for me! Might just be my skin type but I feel like I need a stronger setting spray! x

      Delete

Thanks for all your lovely comments! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...